"I believe that any time you find yourself in the majority you need to question your position. I don't do things differently to be contrarian. Rather, because the individual client and their needs, the science, and the desire for a superior outcome dictate it."
Scott White Biography
Scott has 18 years hands on experience delivering results to real world busy people and world class athletes.
Experience includes 14 years professional nutrition coaching and 11 years sports massage therapy.
He has undertaken international education since 2000, and has himself become an international educator of fitness professionals and the public.
- Coached female client to qualify for National Powerlifting Competition within two years
- Coached male British powerlifting champion (#1 Britain, #2 World)
- Worked with competitive athletes as far as Rio De Janeiro and the Far East
- Advised Taiwan's Pro baseball teams on sports nutrition
- Delivered seminars in Mandarin to pro athletes and trainers in the Far East
- Hosted Oxford University seminar with top US strength coach Eric Cressey
- Coached Far East World Gym trainers in advanced training techniques
- Invited speaker at The Queen's Club, London, to present on High Performance Nutrition for Tennis
Courses and Products
- Established the first Nutrition Coaching course at Harbour Club Chelsea
- Designed OptiMeals and OptiShakes for the Harbour Club Restaurant
Premier Training International
Personal Training and Sports Massage
Certification Program Level 1 Coach
Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1
Coach Level 1
Register of Exercise Professionals
REPs at level 3